Aura Cacia 190388 1 oz Elderberry Seed Oil
1 oz Elderberry Seed Oil
Elderberries (sambucus nigra) are most commonly known for the berries themselves, as well as elder berry syrup. They are often used in the cold and flu months, with the belief that they offer support to the immune system. The elderberry bush produces flowers, berries and seeds, and as the season progresses, the flowers turn into berries, similar to the fruits of apples and pears. No matter how you're using the plant, it all comes from the same part at different stages of the lifecycle. The tea comes from the flowers, the syrup from the berries, and the skin care oil from the seeds. Elder berry seed oil is often used by those going through the aging process, for its moisturizing and restorative benefits.Features
- Spot apply to targeted areas to restore
- Highest quality
- 100% pure botanical ingredients
- Elderberry seed oil contains moisturizing and restorative benefits
- Has a pleasant light and fruity aroma
- Cold-pressed from the elderberry seed
- Stringently tested with the highest quality standards
- Apply to skin as a body oil.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Flavor: Elderberry Seed
- Capacity: 1 oz
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Weight: 0.16 lbs